Friday, November 22, 2013

You are what you said

Quoted:

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

Exceptionally,  it's good  to listen about distinguished and great figures..why he / she is becoming such a great person?

But sometimes, we just spit out words without thinking carefully, especially when we are in a haste and badly emotional.(Yeah, I admit sometimes I accidentally did it, recalling those scenes make me deeply regretting it ):

I also observed that when we talked too much, we tend to hurt others' feelings, or it's us who got hurt. In any case, too much words don't guarantee that we only said what is needed to said at that time, and , in many cases,  too much talking about nonsense things , actually, left the listeners and the talker as well, feeling tired..do anyone agree with me??

And about how to manage our words and indirectly manage our times in order for us to become more productive ( yet I'm also not a good time manager and there are still  lots of things I've got to learn) , I want to share another awesome quotation I found in an article:

                                                .... يعمل صاحب الفعل القوي ويترك عمله يتكلم عنه


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment